3.7 Stylebook 5
1. The 25-year-old man wept as he left Hattiesburg, Mississippi.
2. This Nov. 10 will mark our anniversary.
3. Do not park the car on Rodeo Drive, instead park it at 12 Davies St.
4. They spent $130 to buy a new set of nose rings.
5. Smoots moved to the North because the people are so nice.
6. At 7p.m., the rodeo will begin in the Towne Square.
7. On Wednesday, the terrorists blew up their home at 123 Melrose St.
8. Twenty-two seamstresses were needed to mend prom dresses.
9. About 5 percent of the professors have lost their hair.
11. Smith bet $50 that her brother weighed more than a 1964 Chevrolet.
12. John Smith, the Governor of California, set his trailer on fire Sept. 1.
13. A fire began at 3325 of McDonald Drive when an oven full of rutabagas exploded.
14. During the 1970s, everyone wore bell-bottom blue jeans to church.
3.8 Stylebook 6
1. In August 1985, Davies rented a rutabaga stand in Augusta, Georgia.
2. Pomerantz tied the beehive to Sen. Gramm’s cowboy hat.
3. About 1,200 Easter rabbits were killed in the explosion at Big Dave’s Bunny Warehouse, located at 2525 Hackensack Drive.
4. In the 1980s, Davies left the Midwest, and moved to the Loire Valley in France.
5. Smoots brought two cups of coffee to the governor.
6. About 8 percent of the cantaloupes have been stuffed with rutabagas.
7. Jones bet $40 that his roommate had hidden the sandwich.
8. The three university professors share a house at 613 25th Avenue.
9. After 2 feet of snow fell at his home in Columbus, Ohio, Davies decided to leave the Midwest and move to the South.
10. On Dec. 11, all classes will be canceled.
11. On Wednesday morning, the mayor skipped her aerobics class.
12. Davies drove 2 million miles in his old Toyota Corolla before it blew up.
13. Dr. Kildare said he had filed a malpractice suit against Marcus Welby.
14. At 8 p.m. in the evening, Governor Jim Guy Tucker of Arkansas will give a short speech in front of the Gorgas library.
3.9 Stylebook 7
1. Estalene Smoots dropped her french class the first day of school.
2. Sadie Hoots won $3.2 million on Wheel of Fortune.
3. Frustrated that their professor required them to eat fried rutabagas, the students walked out of class at 9 a.m. Friday.
4. The office manager had 21 plants, 62 cats, and two puppies.
5. President Aubrey Lucas is originally from Compton, California.
6. On Oct. 25, Ruth Ann Bobetski will turn 41.
7. Goober Hicks lives at 10 West Hardy St. He used to live in a run-down shack at 2803 Williamsburg Road.
8. Abby gave birth to a 9-pound baby boy.
9. The president invited me to dinner at the White House, but I could not fit it into my schedule.
10. Sen. Davies said his earnings had increased 10 percent in the 1980s.
11. Barney the dinosaur will be executed on Tuesday, Nov. 2.
12. Twenty-five vagabonds attacked me from behind in front of the pub.
13. Snarkle found a 10-inch bug crawling in her spaghetti. “Great! Now I won’t need seconds,” she exclaimed.
14. All the men in the ROTC chapter wore red, white, and blue pantyhose to class in January 1991.
15. The Bay City baseball team lost its final game 2–1 and climbed dejectedly back onto its bus.